If you are such a naïve guy speaking to the public about sex with a women and it was happened that you have been realized that a microphone was turned on what you will do?

This had been the latest trends in the blogosphere now, the confirmation of Mike Duvall which he had been encountered sex between a two women which happened that the microphone had been turned on that’s why Mike Duvall pace down following after the legislative head exposed him to the committee posts this morning and currently beginning a principles probe of his procedures.



"I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state, I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work."
Duvall stated in a statement.

Mike Duvall
Related Posts with Thumbnails
top