The President of New England States Mission Boyd K. Packer which is a member of the Twelve of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints rejoicing his 85th birthday in Thursday.

Born on the 10th of September 1924 in Brigham City by Ira Wight and Emma Jensen Packer. Before long he was an acting president of the 12 on June 5,1994 and on March 12,1995.

Boyd k Packer


President Packer's friend told him,
"If you keep having birthdays, it's going to make you old."

In an interview with the Church News, the Mormon apostle said: "I don't feel old. I know my body is old, but I don't feel mentally old. I can feel a few things are wearing out a bit, but basically, my memory is sharp."

He pointed out that he was the 10th of 11 children in his family, and now with a large family of his own, he has "always lived in constant association with people."


The following dates which he was sustained:

He was sustained as an assistant to the Twelve on Sept. 30, 1961; sustained to the Quorum of the Twelve on April 6, 1970; and ordained an apostle on April 9, 1970, at age 45.



If you are invited just come and enjoy the parties are coming.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
top