Ohhh, It looks like an actor and philanthropist Matt Damon was found life less in California’s Palo Verde mountain area on Wednesday and he was sadly at 38 years old.

matt damon dead


According to the report regarding Matt Damon death that, he was already missing on Friday during his camping trip then his body was found by an Imperial County Sheriff’s Department deputy on Wednesday. His death was unknown and recent reports that “Damon sent a text message to a friend that he was out of water and needed help. There was a massive search that ended abruptly.” On his private blog which he wrote about this “treasure hunting and lost gold, and my own insatiable appetite for adventure and exploration . . . I plan on going so deep into the desert, that any failure of my equipment could cost me my life.”

Hoo, it’s so creepy right.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
top